Information You Need
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How It Works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit; however, it will only work once.
View Owner Statements
We'd Like to Get Your Feedback!
At Independence Capital Property Management, we strive to make every interaction a five star experience. We would love to receive any feedback
from the service you have received from us. Please select the button below that best describes your experience with us.
Resources & Forms
How Much Does Your Property Rent For?
Type in your address and select it from the dropdown list to continue.
Frequently Asked Questions
What services are included when you Lease-Up and/or Full Service Property Manage a property?
Our fee is typically broken down into two fees: a Lease-Up Only fee and our Full-Service Property Management fee.
OUR LEASE-UP ONLY FEE INCLUDES:
- Fill vacancies
- Provide relevant market data on local rents and property values when beneficial
- Ensure that repair and maintenance work be done in a professional and timely manner
- Screen applicants for credit worthiness, rental history & criminal history
- Lease and proper legal document preparation and signing
- Full interior & exterior photos and written inspection reports
- Collection of security deposit and first months rent
FULL SERVICE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
All Lease-Up services plus:
- Collections of all moneys
- Perform regular inspections, as well as move-in/out inspections
- Timely disbursement of funds
- Collection of late rent, if applicable
- Available online rent payments for tenants
- Posting of notices (24 hour, 3 Day, 7 Day, etc.)