Tenant Frequently Asked Questions

  • Do I have to turn in a 30-day notice?

    Yes, a 30-Day Notice is required to be turned in prior to the first of the month for it to be effective for the end of the following month.
  • How can I pay my rent?

    We encourage online rent payments through our online Tenant Portal. Payments can be set up for auto withdrawal, or a one-time payment.
  • How can I submit a maintenance request?

    You can submit a maintenance request by simply logging into your Property Meld account and submitted your request. You can also report maintenance by calling our office at 505-427-3434 and following the prompts.
  • When I move out, what do I need to do to receive my full security deposit back?

    We advise that you remove all personal belongings and clean the house thoroughly including floors, walls, trim, windows, bathrooms, counters, cabinets, appliances. All carpets should be professionally shampooed. Gutters should be cleaned out. The roof should be free of leaves and debris. If you are responsible for lawn maintenance, then the grass and hedges need to be trimmed to a reasonable height and all planting beds should be free of weeds.

Independence Capital is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance. Any issues should be reported to support@propertymanagerwebsites.com. Website Accessibility Policy